Tuesday 8 January 2013

Testimonials



Our body is a self-healing organism, if we nourish it with clean, plant based nutrient rich whole foods, it has the innate intelligence to heal and repair itself.
My goal through "Cure yourself with Food", is to bring this awareness home, and for people to look within themselves, their lifestyle and food choices, to have a healthier, younger body, prevent disease and cure themselves of disease.

Some testimonials from people I have worked with:

Sharmin Sekhri, Bangalore- 

"Manasa suggested the 2 month diet plan to me as part of a weight loss and general wellbeing plan. The plan and recipes were extremely easy to follow and were filled with high fibre and whole meal grains. Once I explained the recipes to my cook it was very convenient and easy for him to make and easy for me to procure the ingredients as everything was locally available.
I had a feeling of excess flatulence in he first 2 weeks but Manasa explained to me that this was natural as the diet includes a high intake of fibre and raw fruits that our bodies are not ordinarily used
to.  True to her word this feeling disappeared within 10 days. The major change that this diet plan brings is a reversal of food habits –there is a concentration of small meals /juices starting from
breakfast through the early part of the day until lunch. Post lunch there is a decline of solid foods and complex carbohydrates; however there is feeling of fullness throughout the day. In fact by early
evening I was feeling too full to even consume the fruit juice and soup dinner prescribed in the plan! And once I had eaten that – that was that!!
The change in food intake gives you a fantastic feeling of wellbeing as the juices are fresh, there is no refined food and you feel that you are filling your body with all the unadulterated goodness that
nature has to provide. The plan takes into consideration your lifestyle and the availability of fresh ingredients in your locality.

I lost 2.5 kilos in first 3 weeks so that put me on the path towards achieving my weight loss objectives as well. There is a perceptible difference in skin tone and the skin has a noticeable glow. My friends
could see the difference and the compliments motivated me to continue the plan"

Sathyan Rajan, Bangalore-

"I am a Type 2 diabetic but that has never cramped my style. I have a stressful work life and an active social life. I cannot diet, but when I added the fruit and green smoothies to my regular routine, I felt more energy, I looked and felt fresher and my blood sugar count is bordering normal. "

Atoshi Shyam, Bangalore-

"Thanks manasa, for introducing me to your 11 day plan and a new lifestyle. It has really helped me solve my health issues .All your recipes are yummy too"

Lakshmi Saranath, Hyderabad

"I love the smoothies . I don’t really feel like being on a diet of sorts and it works wonders. I am almost as addicted to it as I was to candy ;) . Thanks for introducing me to the a different world of healthy eats"


No comments:

Post a Comment