Wednesday 6 March 2013

Quick & natural skin toner

I have been trying out several different things in the past few weeks, some are beginning to take shape! I have started work on a vegan cookbook along with my hugely talented sister in law, Lisa! Working on a plant based foods presentation and demo at a newly opened vegan restaurant in the city, around the end of this month and training my 4 month old golden retriever puppy! So, you see why I haven't been here for a while.

All families, especially Indian families have a big repertoire of recipes, family favourites, grandma's remedies and beauty potions. I thought it would be great to share some kitchen skincare recipes that have been useful!
This particular one is simple , calls for only 2 ingredients and can be stored in the fridge for about 4-5 days. It works as a toner for daily use and especially comes in handy if you have acne prone skin.



Ingredients
1 small cucumber peeled
1 medium sized tomato

Process
Blend together till its a smooth puree. Pat on skin with cotton (do not massage). Keep it on for 5-10 mins and rinse.






No comments:

Post a Comment